Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finding One Actual Sam Breakstone

Sam Breakstone just accepted my Friend request on Facebook!

Samantha Breakstone, currently in law school, is now officially a friend of mine ... and over five hundred other people.  But the important thing is that, in a small and possibly psychologically unhealthy way, I have found Sam Breakstone.

No pictures of her out of respect for her privacy, but this is great.  I was starting to get a little discouraged.

My wife, for example, is not impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Samantha BreakstoneJune 29, 2011 at 8:37 AM

    Haha, I am a little young to be the original. My apologies. However, a funny anecdotal story (as you can imagine I have many on the topic -- most involving a bathtub), I was working at a large NYC advertising firm who required employees to sign into a log book when the card access was down. My signature, naturally, is Sam Breakstone. Thinking it a savvy joke amongst the advertising savants, I later observed that my colleagues signed in under other commercial pseudonyms such as Tony Tiger, Count Chocula and the like. This continued for 3 pages...I didn't know how to explain the ad-men that no, I AM SAM BREAKSTONE.

    ReplyDelete